We are one of the globally leading companies in the Photonics market, e.g. for
Our innovative solutions enable new cutting-edge products and make our customers more efficient, e.g.
- with high-precision two- as well as three-dimensional optical metrology systems in the automotive and electronics industry,
- flexible, robot-based systems for three-dimensional laser material processing of complex geometric metal and plastic parts,
- highly-automated manufacturing systems.
We profit from sustainable trends in our target markets.
- Digital World: optical- and micro optical components and systems for semiconductor equipment industry.
- Health: medical lasers used as well as powerful digital imaging systems for new medical diagnostic applications.
- Mobility & Efficiency: products for quality assurance and optimized production processes, in particular in the automotive industry.
- Infrastructure: systems for red light and speed enforcement, systems for toll monitoring, number plate recognition as well as Traffic Service Providing (TSP).
- Security: complex energy systems with leading power density for military and civil vehicles.
Jenoptik is opening up new and exciting growth opportunities through further internationalization.
- The Group is generating already more than 70 percent of revenue abroad.
- January 2019: Reorganization of the business structure in Asia completed.
- August 2018: Acquisition of Prodomax Automation, Barrie, Ontario (Canada).
- January 2018: Opening of an application center in the Silicon Valley, USA.
Financially, Jenoptik is well positioned in the long term and shows solid organic growth.
- Jenoptik has a sound balance sheet structure as well as a comfortable equity ratio of almost 60 percent.
- In addition, the solid asset position and a viable financing structure give the company sufficient scope for acquisitions.